Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Minor Hiatus due to Midterms!

Hey everyone!

Sorry I've been a bit quiet for about a week or so, but it's that time of the semester for me once again where midterms and papers are all that consume my time. But by the end of the week I'll be on my Spring Break! Yay! Sadly I won't be travelling anywhere extravagant but The City will be at my disposal and I will be taking advantage of that! Anyway, I'm supposed to be studying for my Law class right now so I just wanted to keep you guys updated on my whereabouts and such. I have some good posts in the works though so keep your eyes peeled for them!

Hope you are all doing well and life is treating you all good! You all deserve to wear a beautiful smile everyday.

Hasta Luego!

Love,
Little Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment