Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dressed for Japan!

Hi y'all!

Hope everyone had a fantastical weekend! I know I definitely did!

I wanted to share with you guys one of my outfits from the weekend. It was in support of an event, Free Hugs for Japan at Washington Square Park, and so I tried to devise something that spoke to the cause:



The color scheme, of course, derives from the Japanese flag (with exception to the sweater and boots; that's just included because it was cold!). Even though it was a rather chilly day out, I stuck to my red tights and white romper, and happily so! Was a statement made? If my outfit didn't do it, the group sure enough did, and all that matters is that we all came together to help out those suffering in Japan.

Sore made!

Love,
Little Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment