Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

Living in the 70s!

Howdy-doo everyone!

The 70s was a decade rich with history practically any place you can think of around the world! The fact that it has become such a huge inspiration in fashion right now is great, though their focus is more on the outfits of the time as compared to the other aspects. I'm definitely on-board with this because it is a period I personally am tremendously intrigued by. Here is one look I pulled together about 2 weeks ago inspired by it:

  

 

 

What do you guys think of my take on it? Can you dig it? How are you feeling about the revival of the 70s in fashion this season? Do you find it as bitchin' as I do? Should we bring back the 70's lingo as well?!

Hasta Luego!

Love,
Little Luna

P.S. Be on the look out for a bit of something new in the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment