Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Over 500 views!!!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to put up a post thanking you all for taking the time to read my blog! It really is such a great feeling and an honor to know you come and check it out when you can. Seeing the increasing viewership makes me want to continue to share what I know and love with you all. I seriously can't really express how overjoyed I am with this accomplishment!!

Sadly, I wish I could do something really cool like hold a fun contest or something, but being broke and out of work at the moment, it's really hard to do that. But I hope that for the future that will be possible! For now though, I do want to share in some fun with you all so I came up with the following idea:

Take a picture of your most colorful outfit combination and send it to my email (littleluna.love@gmail.com) by Monday April 11. Then I'll put them all together and have a post showing all our polychromatic awesomeness! Neutral combos will count. Have at least 3 colors in your pallette. Any questions can be left in the comment section, that way if someone else wants to know they can see right there. Each piece must consist of a notable base color (no multi-colored single pieces). Graphic tees/prints are allowed as long as the base is defined.

So what do you guys think?! I think this would be a really really fun idea to do and be a part of. So start crackin' and thinking what you want to do! I look forward to seeing what you all come up with and am even more excited about seeing what they look like all together!

GET CREATIVE!!!

Hasta Luego!

Love,
Little Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment