Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Expecting an April Fool's Prank?

April Fool's to you!

I know many of you know me as quite the comedian but I had no tricks up my sleeve for you all this time around. It's almost a disappointing kind of joke isn't it? I partly blame my sickness this week (it's stunted my creativity plenty thus my lack of posts in the week). Anyway, I had nothing for you all, and I know there were some expectations, so I suppose that was the joke. :P

I hope you all had a great week though and that you didn't get pranked too much in the day. If you were the prankster, I hope you put some smiles on some people's faces. If you'd like to share, feel free to post a comment on it. :)

I'll be posting soon though so look out for that!

Also a reminder about our 500+ photo celebration, you still have a little over a week to send in your photos! The link provides more information related to it if you're interested.

Hope you have a Happy April to come!

Hasta Luego!

Love,
Little Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment