Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter! Some Notes on the Upcoming Week

Hi everyone!

To those who are celebrating today, I wish you a Happy Easter! I personally don't celebrate it but I know it matters to many so I hope that it is a joyous occasion to you all. :)

On a not-as-happy note, after serious consideration, I'm going to have to take a break from this blog on top of the other. This week is a very work-filled one for me and though I know there are things I want to post for both, I've decided it's better I delay those posts till after everything is taken care of so I can dedicate proper time to it and not just rush through it. My hopes are to have the next post(s) up sometime on Friday or if not, during the weekend. If you could wish me some luck, I'd appreciate it so much. I'm trying to suppress all the stress so much right now!

If this break goes for longer than I have mentioned, I will make note of it and let you know immediately. For anyone interested in more immediate updates, I'll try to keep up more consistently on my Twitter since I'm forced to keep it short and sweet.

Lastly, I just want to thank you all for bringing this blog to over 1,000 views! The viewership here has increased rapidly, perhaps since I've been providing more to check out does help, but you all have continued interest and that's what truly lends to it. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!! I ask that if you do consistently read up on here and know about my posts via my personal Facebook that you subscribe on here and become a follower to keep getting updates as I may be deleting that in the upcoming months. And for all those who simply pass by here, though you may not see this, thanks for coming for a moment and hope you enjoyed it though it may not have been what you were looking for. For those who keep coming back, I'm glad to know there are people who are interested out there and I hope I can continue to provide you with some good posts! :)

Now, I must be getting to that work so I hope you all enjoy your week and hope to see you all soon!

Hasta Luego!

Love,
Little Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment