Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2011

Shine in the Rain

Hey everyone!

I intended on posting on Wednesday night but ran into some technical issues but all is well now! The reason was because it was a rainy day once more in this fair city but I simply did not want to abide by the dreary weather's ways. So I decided to pump up what would have a very basic outfit with my shiny silver skinnies! Check it out:




The moment I saw these pants about a year and a half ago on Mandee's website, I was in love! I went to the actual store to check them out and get a feel for them, seeing as they were definitely not a simple pair to take lightly, and I got them right then and there. Since then I've always loved to pull them out for anything, especially daytime because they are so unexpected for that time of day but do not shine to the point of blinding people. They are very comfortable and continue to be a very reliable piece that is more versatile than you'd think.

So what do you think of this one guys and gals? Would you dare to step into shiny silver pants, and for what occasions would you wear them? Do you like the look of them or do you think they should never be worn or seen? Do you have an item of clothing that some would think is risky to wear (in the sense of difficult to pull off) but is easy for you to work with?

And as a treat, here is a really amusing song and video that has to do with silver pants though the have the additional word "hot" in them!  Apparently the title is what happens when you wear them, though I can't say I have personal experience to provide. lol Anyway, these ladies show how easy silver pants can be worn with a lot of things (note the background dancers as well) and how sexy they can be too!


Hope you enjoy!

Hasta Luego!

Love,
Little Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment