Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Chill

Hello everyone!

We're into yet another week, a work-filled one on my end, but it was almost a minimal worry to me with the beautiful weather today! I say, about damn time we got some true blue Spring going on around here! Even though the title is "Spring Chill," temperature in the 70s, sun was shining, but I kept a casual vibe for the day while enjoying it plenty:




A nice coral tank paired with these jeans that once belonged to my brother turned into high-waisted cuffed capris and laced-up flats give this look a very relaxed feel. I added the blazer to match the shoes as well as the sunglasses by cuffing the sleeves to show the purple lining as well as to give the look a little structure. Accessories and makeup were kept to a minimal with solely my always-on-my-wrist DKNY watch (if you ever wondered what it was I always had on) and my pearl necklace (again to add structure and glamour) as well as the very necessary sunglasses and a swipe of gloss on the lips. Hair was kept looking natural (my favorite look).

All-in-all, simple yet fab if you ask me! But I ask you all: What do you think? Did you get to enjoy a lovely start to the week and how? What's your typical casual look for Spring?

Also, while taking these photos, I took the following really funny picture, though that was not the intention. Regardless, I thought you'd get a good laugh out of it so here it is:


Do you like moustache and beard? I almost look like a genuine man with awesome long hair and facial hair to match. I don't know how much of a good thing that is but point is you giggled, am I right?! Moral of the story: Expect the unexpected, ALWAYS! :D

Hasta Luego!

Love,
Little Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment