Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

Updates!!!

Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing well wherever you may be (I'm out and about dealing with more snow! Pour Quoi?!)! I just wanted to notify you all on a few things.

1. My new email has been set up so anything related to the blog such as comments, questions, content you'd like to see, your own pics you'd like to put up (frankly, I'd like to see more than just myself all the time and I'm sure you all would too), or any other things that come to mind, feel free to type away and hit send! You can now reach me at littleluna.love@gmail.com

2. My Twitter account has also been set up! Now I won't make any promises because I really haven't been able to do the whole Twitter thing ever so we'll see how this works out. Regardless if you want to stalk...I mean, follow me, you can do so at @Little_Luna1.

3. I was reading the blog of another amazing woman whose blog I'll link for you all to enjoy as well and she had mentioned a lovely site called Fashiolista. Well, I hopped on immediately! I urge you all to take a look and if you are digging it, totally join in! I haven't done much as of yet but I'm sure by tomorrow that'll be a different story. You can find me on there as Little_Luna (getting tired of the repetition? lol).

4. I had a Facebook page but that wasn't working out too well so I nyxed it, so no more of that if you were to look at a previous post of mine where I mentioned it.

And that's all for now! I need to skidaddle on to class like a good student and I may show you all how I went about this return of the snow later (hint: Think Flo Rida's song "Get Low").

Hasta Luego Loves!

Little Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment