Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Intro

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog, and thanks so much for stopping by! I'm really excited because this has been a brainchild of mine for a very long time and I've finally sat down to work on it! I waited for my school year to start up because it's my excuse for putting awesome looks together. Oh yes! By the way, a lot of this blog will be dedicated to fashion, but even more importantly, to the unique styles that I come up with along with friends and strangers. Maybe I'll add a few surprises since this is all about my "Loves."

A big reason for me behind creating this is my transformation from tomboy to girlier-than-before-girl-but-still-in-touch-with-my-roots girl. I'm currently in college and one of my majors is Communications, more specifically journalism. So much consists under this concentration and as I spent my freshman year understanding myself more and more, it hit me that fashion journalism is the route I would love to take, or at least one of them (I'm quite the overachiever).  I noted some of the fashion and beauty gurus on Youtube as well as others recognized by stores and magazines, and saw how they express a lot through blogging. I also learned in one of my communication classes that blogging is rising as a new form of media. So I came to this thought: Why not continue to grow and learn about myself as well as share it with interested people by joining in this new media outlet? I feel it's definitely a good way to start dipping my feet into something I'm passionate about as well as joining in a community that's growing larger as well as taking part of a new voice. So here I am!

Enough rambling for now, I just wanted to offer a hello and welcome as well as what brings me here and what I hope to offer in the future. I'd love to hear what you all think as time goes on. Feel free to come back to this after there has been some groundwork on here and let me know what your opinion is, whether I was true to my word, you expected something different, whatever you like! Also go ahead and introduce yourself and what brought you here. I'd love to hear! If there's one thing I love about blogging, it's the ability to bridge the blogger and the audience together. Hopefully it'll signify a better future in a sense.

All in all, hello again, welcome to my blog, and I hope you enjoy it and maybe feel a little inspired as well! Thank you! <3

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your future posts...the topics you are going to cover sound interesting. Good Luck!!! (less than 3) (less than 3).

    ReplyDelete