Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1 Year Milestone + IFBCon!!!

Hey everyone!

You're probably used to my apologies for my sporadic absences on here but I am sorry to my readers as well as to myself for neglecting this part of my life as much as I have lately. So much so that I missed the 1 year birthday of Little Luna's Loves!! Such a tremendous shame, but at the same time, I am still here and I am so happy for that! Thank you to everyone who has supported me and taken the time to read and comment and share. You all are so wonderful for giving me a chance! Also, I'm so happy I've begun to let loose and communicate with some other fantastic bloggers, some of which you've seen on here; something so essential for my career-in-the-making but has always been a challenge for me. Thanks to this blog, though, I've definitely been doing what I said I would when I first introduced myself here and am so ecstatic to look back to see the growth that's taken place over the past year.

But it's not over yet! :)

In fact, in a few hours, I will be attending the Independent Fashion Blogger's Conference (Fun Fact: IFB and I share the same blog birthday! They turned 4 years old this year! Congrats again you guys!)! I'll be meeting numerous other bloggers from all over the U.S., hearing panels by prominent bloggers in the industry, and probably my favorite part of it all, hearing a Key Note speech from the one and only Creative Director of Elle magazine and host of the show "All on the Line," Joe Zee!!! *dies* Okay, I'm not dead, but goodness gracious!! I picked up my first Elle magazine at the end of July and I have no idea how I've gone so far without it! It has become my dream magazine of the current day and is now my ultimate goal as a student to intern there. But getting to hear the Creative Director himself speak in person?! I hope I'll have a friend by the end of the day to pinch me to make sure it's all really true. There also some other really exciting things taking place (free manis, gift bag, ice cream) but I'll be sharing that all afterwards.

Just to wrap things up, I just want to thank you all again. Over 2,000 views all over the world have happened, some of you only to at least glance over my page, and others coming time and time again. It really sets my heart beating with joy! It's because of that that I always feel the need to come back and offer more once I realize that I do have more to offer and someone out there will see it. For some bloggers this may be what they have in a day, but for this little blogger, she is just happy to see a number over 0, and even more so to see it grow. Perhaps one day, I'll be up there as a blogger or perhaps I'll be influencing people through another outlet, but today, I celebrate the chance I've been given through all of you. Truly, the blogging community, readers and bloggers alike, is quite the amazing place to be right now, and I'm so glad to be a part of it.

Thank you all! Sending you all tons of love!

Hasta Luego!

Love,
Little Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment