Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

An Apology

Hey there loves,

I'm terribly sorry for my sudden hiatus!! Typically I would have wanted to notify such a thing but simply put, I got caught up with everything in my life (school, work, family, friends, relationship). But I've weathered the storm and preparing for my comeback! I didn't take much pics throughout October unfortunately, barely any even on Halloween! What a crime, especially when I was dressed as Detective Shirley Holmes! lol But I promise to bring so much more, especially as it gets chillier outside. The good news I have left my job and thus have more time for myself, mostly for school purposes but, of course, I will be more capable of making time for all my priorities, including my blog. A new job will, hopefully, come in time, but I'll be hoping to be more on top of everything by then, thus my break from working for a while. Anyway, I just wanted to put this little note up for you guys and gals to know what's been up with me.

Now then, I will return to my beloved boyfriend, with whom I am celebrating our one year anniversary this weekend. Not to be conceited or anything, but it feels like such an unbelievable feat to have accomplished when it has remained long distance all this time. Hopefully we can change that soon, but Time will continue to tell us, now won't it?

Until next time!

Love,

Little Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment