Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Latinofest

Friday night I got the chance to celebrate my Latin culture at school with good food, great music, and, of course, fabulous dancing! Latinofest was a wonderful event and I'm so happy I could have attended. My only issue, and an embarrassing one on my part, was my dress attire. The invitation said "City Chic," which I interpreted as something you would wear to go dancing with friends, and being Latina, I know that sex appeal goes along with it. So I dress as I did, which you will see below. When I arrive, I immediately feel totally awkward and out of place when I see my friends because everyone was so very dressed up. Then as I mull it over, I came to the conclusion that I was wrong in thinking Chic the way I did, because it definitely is a term more associated with class. Regardless, I wasn't the only one who was in a more relaxed look and it didn't take away from the fact that I enjoyed it nor did it take away from my enjoyment that night. So without further ado, I present you with my pics from Latinofest:

 
 

Not much again, I know, but can you blame me?! My little spicy self was too occupied on the dance floor to pause for much photography, plus it was hard with the lighting to see much of anything unfortunately. Regardless, it was a lovely evening spent with my friends and a wonderful moment to celebrate where I come from and knowing that it is an accepted part of my school's community. Always a pleasure.

Lastly, I would like to provide you all with some of my music and so I present to you a very popular group called Aventura (Won't doubt that some of you know of them :] )

Con mucho amor,

Little Luna


P.S. Can anyone tell me what celebrity wore my friend Evie's dress (3rd picture, left)?



No comments:

Post a Comment