Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

October Overview!!

So as I stated, I was on a crazy random hiatus, and sorry again to you all! But I'm definitely back in action and I have SOOOO much to show you and tell you guys about. For organization's sake, I'll break up the posts but I will start with a an overview of the month of October for me! As I stated in my previous post, I essentially was consumed by everything I was involved in and had to eliminate some to make room for others, and as of right now, I'm pretty damn happy about it and don't regret my decision at all! I just wish I had put in a little more time and effort into my outfit choices and presenting them, but that's all to change pronto! For now I present you with 3 little outfits I put together, including my Halloween costume! Hooray!

The first I was inspired to be in accordance with a Sweet Country Gal look:

     

This next one was just a simple look nice but tough girl look, or so that's what I was going for (lol):

  
  

And lastly, here is my costume along with some of my friends (or as much as I'm able to show since I barely took pics, so sorry!)! For those who don't know, I was Detective Shirley Holmes! :) :

  
 

And that's all I have for the month of October! I know there was so much more, but like I said, didn't do much about it. Shame on me! But I hope you enjoy these looks, and definitely comment! I'm all about hearing what you all have to say, especially curious about your Halloween costumes, even though that was so long ago. lol

With much love,

Little Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment